sábado, 28 de marzo de 2009

Festival Song

I don't care about a thing today

I used to but I'm fed up

And I can hear the words you say

I wish that you would shut up

I've got responsibility

that is my liability, a menace to society

At least that's what they say to me

But tonight, tonight, it's on tonight

I don't want your boring life,

And I don't want your 9 to 5,

Or anyone to tell me how to live my life

People always tell me not to waste my time,

To get a real job and get back in line,

You can say I'll never be a millionaire,

Tell me this guitar won't get me anywhere,

I've got responsibility, that is my liability,

I'm questioning authority

They say there's not a chance for me

Your future's no future,

Your future's no future,

Your future's no future,

I control my future

I'm leavin

I'm leavin

I'm leavin

I'm leavin

TONIGHT

1 comentario:

  1. Oh! Festival Song♥ Amo es canción
    Hola :D (? jaja si me acuerdo de tu flog, creo que algunas vez te habré robado un par de fotos (? jajaj NO mentira :|
    Me encanta la foto de cabecera♥♥ xD y también me gusta tu blog :D (Hace 3 tres días atras lo tenia de negro tambien :P)
    Bueno podes chusmear mi blog cuando quieras :P
    Un beso y que estes bien (Y)

    ResponderEliminar